The day your baby is born is one of the most memorable days of your life. The birth is beautiful, breathtaking and intense. It’s exciting and it’s life changing. And it’s coming soon for you, mom!
Prepare your mind + your heart with 15 beautiful quotes about the amazing experience of childbirth.
1. âThe temptation to quit smoking will be greater just before you are about to be successful. “
– Bob Parsons
2. âBirth is not something that we suffer from, but something that we actively do and rejoice in. “
3. “There is no strength equal to that of a determined woman.”
4. âThe wisdom and compassion that a woman can intuitively feel during childbirth can make her a source of healing and understanding for other women. “
5. âThere is a secret in our culture, and it is not that childbirth is painful. It is that women are strong.
âLaura Stavoe Harm
6. âBirth is not just about making babies. Birth is about making mothers – strong, competent, capable mothers who trust each other and know their inner strength. “
âBarbara Katz Rothman
7. “A strong intention, a relaxed body and an open mind are the main ingredients of an active birth.”
8. “As we give birth to our babies, we may find that we are giving birth to new possibilities within ourselves.”
âMyla + Jon Kabat-Zinn
9. âBirth is an opportunity to transcend. Rise above what we are used to, go deeper into ourselves than what we are used to and see not only what we are really made of, but also the force that we can access into and by birth.
10. âGiving birth should be your greatest achievement, not your greatest fear. “
– Jane Weideman
11. âLet choice whisper in your ear and love whisper in your heart. Be ready. Here comes life.
12. âThere is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation. “
– Pamela S. Nadav
13. âWhen you change the way you view birth, the way you give birth will change. “
âMarie F. Mongan, founder of HypnoBirthing
14. “The goal is beyond the pain.”
15. “Just as a woman’s heart knows how and when to pump, her lungs to inhale, and her hand to remove from the heat, so she knows when and how to give birth.”
home birth, drug-free birth, wxw 37, 37 weeks, week 37, third trimester, birth, birth reports, childbirth, pregnant, pregnancy